Karl Fischer Titrator
Model : µAquaCal100
Our clients can avail from us a broad range of Karl Fischer Titrator that is fabricated as per industry norms using high grade factor inputs, sourced from our trustworthy vendors. This range of titrator is high in demand due to its robust construction, dependable performance, compact design and longer service life. The offered products are available in various specifications to meet the exact requirements of our clients who can avail these from us at market leading prices.
- 250ml Reaction Vessel
- Dual Platinum Electrode
- PTFE Paddle PTFE Assembly
- Moisture Trap for Reaction Vessel & 250ml Amber Reservoir Bottle
- Dispensing Tube
- PTFE Tubing for Dispensing Path
- Operational & Instruction Manual
- Manufacturer Test Certificate and Warranty Card.
- Method of Detection : Conductometric
- Backlit LCD Display : 20 x 4 Line Alphanumeric
- Range of Moisture Detection : Less than 20 PPM to 100%
- Display of Reading : Direct Reading of Moisture in PPM, Percentage(%) & mg/ml of water
- Dispenser : Motorized Dispensing for low and accurate measurement of reagent.
- Electrode : Dual Platinum Electrode.
- Stirring Time : 00:00 to 99:00 (Minutes : Second) - Users Adjustable
- End Point Time : 1-99 Seconds, Users Adjustable
- End Point Sensitivity of Moisture Detection : Users Adjustable
- Data Storage : More than 10 Analysis data with corresponding calibration data.
- Interface : Parallel Port for Dot-matrix Printer attachment.
- Input : Electrode Connector
- Power supply : 230 VAC +10%, 50 Hz
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 2 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- ISO and NSIC
Plot No. 361, Sayaji Market, N.H. No. 8, Bypass, Ajwa Road, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390019, India